I'm an expert of nothing and always make mistakes.
You want to contact me? Well, you can give it a try but most likely I'll forget about your email right away, delete it or worse -- laugh at it and then delete.
Alright then, back to business...
- 2009 - 2015: Web/Desktop and Mobile Development
- Since 2015: Data science (big data, machine learning, NLP, data analysis, etc) as well as Web/Desktop and Mobile Development
- Other areas I'm pretty interested in and which I'm studying are: cyber security, machine learning, blockchain, big data.
I'm available for hire: freelance or permanent/long-term remote gigs.
My rate is $30/h for long-term and $50/h for short-term ones.
- I don't just do programming. Rather I solve your problem choosing the most appropriate tool and technology. When contacting me, please provide the details of what you need, your approxte budget and time estimate.
- Programming languages (primary): Ruby, Python, Haskell, Rust, Elixir
- Platforms/OS'es: Linux, Windows, Android, FreeBsd
- Databases: MySql, Microsoft Sql Server, PostgreSql, MongoDb, Redis
- An upfront payment of around 30-50% is usually required.
- It's not required when a job will take less than 1-2 days. Or when we've already worked with each other before. Or when we work via upwork.com or any other freelance market which guarantees the payment. Note that they'll charge you the fees of around 20%.
- For long-term jobs a discount will be given.
- If I fail to complete your job or part of it and if it's actually doable, I return you the money for that particular job or part.
- email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- xmpp: email@example.com
- telegram: mizuchi
- discord: gilded.honour#7713
- current location: SE Asia, GMT +7/8; updated: Mar 2018
Aug 2012 - Present
- Web, Desktop, Data Science, ECommerce, SEO/Internet Marketing, DevOps, Mobile, Security, Blogging
Apr 2012 - Aug 2012 | Intermedia.net
- Project: Intermedia.net provides a web hosting using MS Exchange server.
- Responsibilities: Development new modules, UI interface, unit testing, integrating with backend.
- Team: 3 developers, 2 QA.
Dec 2011 - Mar 2012
- Ruby on Rails, ASP.NET MVC 3.0
Feb 2011 - Dec 2011 | One Development
- Project: Loginet.ru is a logistic web service.
- Responsibilities: Implementing data, biz and UI layers and integrating them with each other, estimating.
- Team: 3 developers, 1 QA.
Oct 2010 - Feb 2011 | Betria Systems Inc
- Project: ClubSpaces.com
- Responsibilities: Implementing new functional, bug fixing.
- Team: 6 developers, 2 QA.
Saint-Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation
2005 - 2010 | Saint-Petersburg, Russia | suai.ru
- I have a Master's degree in computer systems and programming.
M101: MongoDB for Developers by 10gen
- A course of study offered by 10gen, an online learning initiative of 10gen The Company through edX. Authenticity of this certificate can be verified at https://s3.amazonaws.com/edu-cert.10gen.com/downloads/8f52ca4c5be74a27bf42eff3834b80a7/Certificate.pdf
Functional Programming Principles in Scala by coursera
- This advanced undergraduate programming course covers the principles of functional programming using Scala, including the use of functions as values, recursion, immutability, pattern matching, higher-order functions and collections, and lazy evaluation - download here
Principles of Reactive Programming by coursera
- This advanced course teaches principles of reactive programming using Scala: how to write composable software that is event-driven, scalable under load, resilient and responsive in the presence of failures. Concepts covered include monads, futures, observables and actors - download here
- Russian (native)
- English (fluent)
- 日本語 (japanese, intermediate)
- Spanish (intermediate)